Perched on a sheer cliff face is this Mount Tamborine accommodation with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the most amazing views 80 km through the rainforests below and the valleys beyond as far as the Gold Coast.
Self – Catering
Designed for those that need to escape and get away from the crowd.
This impressive self catering house with a fully equipped kitchen features an open plan living and dining area, two viewing decks including one with a fireplace that you can sit around at night, surrounded by nature, on top of the world and enjoy this unique experience.
Below the cliff are natural rainforests. On the east is a grassed area and gazebo and on the west is a rainforest and waterfall. Because of its stunning location, we decided to call it the “Edge House”.
Arrive at leisure in the afternoon, where you will be greeted at our reception and receive a full briefing on the mountain and the many activities available including rainforest walks, wineries, tourist precincts, restaurants, etc. There is a small grocery store located just 2 doors away (approximately 300 metres) plus a local Supa IGA that is a 5 minute drive.
Mount Tamborine Accommodation for Families
This beautiful retreat house just an hour away from Brisbane is ideal for families or groups, who want to focus on deepening their relationship with each other and taking a break from stress for the benefit of their mental health and wellness. It has been designed to capture the spectacular views across the local rainforest valleys and features an:
- outside covered deck with a log fireplace plus another deck with recliners to soak up the sun
- large main bedroom with polished boards, log fire place, 40” plasma tv and dvd player, bathroom with a Large Jacuzzi, shower, separate toilet and walk in wardrobe
- large open plan lounge and dining room with a full length glass wall to take in the views, 42” Sony flat screen tv, iphone 8 speaker hi-fi system
- fully equipped open plan kitchen, double door fridge, 6 burner stainless steel cooker and oven, dishwasher, microwave, all the essential appliances to enjoy self-catering
- separate 2nd bedroom with a double bed, bed coverings and co-ordinates, television, dvd player, large full width mirrored wardrobe
- separate 3rd bedroom with 2 x single beds, bed coverings, wardrobe and lovely views
- bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- parking for 2 vehicles
Log Fire (Winter)
“When we reached “the edge house” we were lost for words… the view alone took our breath away …
It is totally amazing … so much space, the mountain is beautiful in all weathers.. everything that you need is there.
My girls loved it as well, great for all ages …we were celebrating birthdays and what a great place to do so.
From a beautiful deep spa bath, lovely log fires enough seating and decks .. giving everyone their own space…..with an amazing nature experience where ever you looked ..
Once we got there we didn’t want to leave … we extended our stay by a day and look forward to going back as soon as we can for longer next time.”
Click here to go on a virtual tour of our property
A Security Bond of $100 is required for the Edge House. This will be used to cover any excessive cleaning charges, above the normal level of cleaning due to the property being left in an unacceptable state. Security bond will be returned either in full or part 3-5 business days upon departure inspection.
Guests staying at the Edge House for wedding preparations are charged an additional $100 non-refundable cleaning fee.