IN-HOUSE If you feel like staying in and relaxing in front of a warm log fire and watching a good movie together, then we can provide a delicious two course dinner to you. Here is our Signature menu ….delivered direct to your front door.
If you would to venture out past our front gates then here is an overview of what to expect. Mt Tamborine is a razorback plateau 8 kilometres long and 1 kilometre wide. Virtually all of the features and attractions are encapsulated in this small area. This includes our unique and diverse variety of places on the mountain to dine, ranging from delicious pizza, trendy cafes to fine dining.Here is a sample:
- Nestled in Main Street North Tamborine is Belvedere's restaurant providing traditional southern Italian dining in a warm and welcoming atmosphere prepared by chef Mario. Very popular with the locals
- On Long Road is The Old Church. The food there is outstanding, the service is second to none. If I had to describe the atmosphere in one word it would be Romantic
- Located in North Tamborine is the trendy Deli Vino featuring delicious international style deli full of gourmet delights and taste treats from around the world. Deli Vino is a must for your next trip.
- Clancy's Irish Tavern is located in Main Street and very popular with the locals. Enjoy extra large portions in a relaxed and friendly environment
- Next door is the historic St. Bernard's historic hotel with it's homely atmosphere. Famous for its quality food and relaxing environment and has great reviews among the locals.
- Masala Shanti, this is definitely amongst the best Indian restaurants on the planet.
Here is a full list from A-Z of dining options on Mt Tamborine
If you enjoy a really good coffee, then this is your place. Organic and grown on the mountain, the Coffee Plantation is also a cafe where you can sit outside under their shaded verandah and enjoy a light healthy lunch www.mtcp.com.au
Marks & Gardner
French bakery providing delicious range of pastries. Open for lunch 87 Main Western Road, North Tamborine, 5545 1691
Mount Tamborine Brewery
Stunning brewery featuring boutique beer, cheese factory and great restaurant http://www.mtbeer.com
Tamborine Mountain Distillery
International award winning distillery featuring dozens of fine liqueurs in hand painted bottles http://www.tamborinemountaindistillery.com/
Witches Falls Winery
Multi-award winning local winery offering a range of delightful wines for all palettes http://www.witchesfalls.com.au/
One of the very best, with fantastic views http://www.theheritage.net.au/
Mt Tamborine Visitor Information Centre provides excellent service and local knowledge. Daily 10:00 to 4:00.
When guests check-in at the Escarpment we will explain many of Mt Tamborine's features and highlights including discussing epicurean and culinary options. Our friendly staff are very happy to make reservations on your behalf.