If you would to venture out past our front gates then here is an overview of what to expect. Mt Tamborine is a razorback plateau 8 kilometres long and 1 kilometre wide. Virtually all of the features and attractions are encapsulated in this small area. This includes our unique and diverse variety of places on the mountain to dine, ranging from delicious pizza, trendy cafes to fine dining.Here is a sample:
- Nestled in Main Street North Tamborine is Belvedere’s restaurant providing traditional southern Italian dining in a warm and welcoming atmosphere prepared by chef Mario. Very popular with the locals
- On Long Road is The Old Church. The food there is outstanding, the service is second to none. If I had to describe the atmosphere in one word it would be Romantic
- Located in North Tamborine is the trendy Deli Vino featuring delicious taste treats from around the world. Deli Vino is a must for your next trip.
- Clancy’s Irish Tavern is located in Main Street and very popular with the locals. Enjoy extra large portions in a relaxed and friendly environment
- Next door is the historic St. Bernard’s historic hotel with it’s homely atmosphere
At check-in we like to explain many of Mt Tamborine’s features and highlights including discussing epicurean and culinary options. Our friendly staffs are very happy to make reservations on your behalf.